[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New to Huddle and need help!

crapshooter

This is my first year to use the Huddle and I'm confused how the Bench/Start listing works. It says that it's not a ranking so where can I find a ranking of how they rate the players for this weeks games? The site I used before always had a list from like 1-30 of the order they recommended them. Does this site have that?

First be careful -- this week's start bench rankings aren't updated yet, although the front page says they are. The start/bench rankings just tell you who's a good start and who isn't -- the game-by-game projections can be used to rank guys if you want. The Huddle is the best site I've ever seen for this, because it gives you a lot more info and lets you make your own rankings. Just remember for the s/b that S1 is better than S2 is better than S3 and so on...

When do they update this?

Na, looks as if they're now updated on the "In Season" page... The thing to remember about the sit/start stuff is that it is partly about who has the best matchups on paper... I would not take it as the holy grail if you have a higher ranked overall player that you'd like to roll with. In my experience, they work best when used to decide between two guys who are close...

As you can see on that page, there are new articles/lists throughout the week, but they also update their player rankings frequently as well, if you're looking for updated season-long projections and rankings.