[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Choose 2 to start...

Pansy

Not a chance. Only sit Rice if he has two broken legs and no pulse. You didn't draft him in the first round to bench him.

Any 2 will get it done for you in week 1. I say go with your gut.

I'd go with TH and Mathews by a slim margin. Last year Ray had 78 catches. I doubt he'll do that again this year with all the new toys Flacco now has to play with. (TJ, Boldin gotta earn that cash.) TH on the other hand should be able to duplicate or even improve on last year's 63 catches due to Warner's retirement and the fact that he should get more dump offs with DA under center. The Jets D is good enough to contain Ray Rice in week 1. The Rams matchup and Beanie not practicing all week is just too good to pass up imho. Worse case scenario is that Ray Rice finishes with 4 points more than TH. I think TH will finish with at least 10 pts more than RR in week 1.

Do NOT bench Rice. No way.

Your dillemma here is Hightower or Matthews. I'd probably go Hightower for week one once Wells is officially OUT. Check status before games

Interesting...you don't like the unproven upside of Matthews @ KC?