[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eli, Palmer, or Orton

rakncrak

Who do you start?

In the future you should go ahead and let us know theeir matchups and if the scoring is standard or if they get 6pts for pass tds, points for completions, 20 yds/pt.

I'll assume they get 4 pt tds and 25 yds/pt (standard scoring)

Eli vs Panthers

Palmer @ Pats

Orton @ Jags

I think the Giants are going to run a ton and the Panthers were pretty tough vs the pass last year giving up only 14 tds which was tied for top 4 fewest in the league. So it comes down to Orton and Palmer for me and with the Pats going backwards on D every year with guys retiring or getting hurt, I'd roll with Palmer and his improved receiving corps. The rookie TE Gresham (who the bengalas moved up in the draft to get) looks like a good compliment to TO and Ocho. I actually got the Bungles pulling off the upset.

As far as Orton goes...he might be okay but with Marshall gone you gotta take a wait and see approach. Jabar Gaffney doesn't exaclty put fear in anyone...yet.