[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need to bench one of these for week 1

Dcat

I'm thinking McCoy. Green Bay's D is a tough play. Addai is has an OK match-up with Houston's D. Spiller will get a lot of work as will Mendy. In the end, I think McCoy. Tough choice but...yeah.

McCoy gets my vote too. Spiller is close behind since he'll see some 8 in the box but his speed might help offset that.

If I didn't live in Buffalo and see Spiller in person in the preseason, I would say sit him and play McCoy. But Spiller looks like the real deal and is home on astroplay, looks unstoppable, and Fred Jackson is not ready for a full load. I'd roll with Spiller and sit McCoy but it's very close between them.

The decision on who to sit is between Spiller & McCoy IMO ... and even with FredJax supposed to be able to play (who knows how much?) this week for BUF, my crystal ball sees McCoy as the odd man out from your options ... chances are that PHI will do most of their damage thru the air, and while BUF may do less on offense overall than PHI does this week, I'd have to think that Spiller will be involved enough in whatever BUF does manage to produce that his FF numbers will be reasonable enough to warrant the start for you.