[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Boring trade - who is better?

JetFanMike

My lineup is in my signature -- in a non-bye week, I'll typically be choosing between Jerome Harrison, Jahvid Best, Johnny Knox, and Mike (TB) Williams at flex. I've been offered Jonathan Stewart straight up for Jerome Harrison -- should I do it?

This offer's been on the table since last week. I originally didn't do it because I figured Harrison is at least the starter, would dominate the carries, and had easy matchups the first two weeks (and I could trade him later). Now he appears to be splitting time with Peyton Hillis (although Hlllis DID fumble twice), and Harrison's schedule is pretty horrible after this week. Stewart, on the other hand, hardly played last week; but if something happens to Deangelo Williams Stewart becomes an instant top 10 - level guy. I could do the trade, stash Stewart on my bench, and stick pins in my Deangelo voodoo doll.

So -- SHOULD i TRADE JEROME HARRISON FOR JONATHAN STEWART??

Thanks for your answer to my post!

I would accept this trade. Stewart didnt get on the field because D. Will never had a chance to get winded. The tempo of the game was terrible and D. Will was fresh the whole time. Stewart is a back-up and if D. Will is fresh Stewart wont be on the field. That said Harrison is on a bad team and i dont think they trust him to be a true starter. Stewart's upside is a lot higher than harrisons and i think that owner is just freaking out over one bad week.

Yeah, I'd do it. D. Williams proved last year he's not the most durable and Stewart capitalized in his absence. I'm not sure I'd be too excited about any Cleveland back on my team. With the RB's you have Harrison is never going to crack your lineup, whereas if Williams goes down you are definitely playing J-Stew.