[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Cowboyz1

Well I thought I would start a weekly post that would highlight the week. I call it "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly". I will also throw in a quote or two from one of the spaghetti westerns that we all love so much.

The Good

Foster, Arian HOU RB are you kidding me. Wow did we just see the Houston Texans become a power running team.

Forte, Matt CHI RB Back to the Forte of old? 17 for 50 and added 7 grabs for 151 yards and TWO touchdowns. Takes one to the house from distance and makes a great grab for another TD. Thank you by the way. Helped me win two leagues.

Ochocinco, Chad CIN WR I'm Batman. Chad was ballin.

Collie, Austin IND WR Wonder if this is a trend or a aberration?

Austin, Miles DAL WR Proving that he is the true #1 and last year was no fluke. Well done Miles, Well done.

Nicks, Hakeem NYG WR Where did he come from? I don't trust him. Not sure it could not be any one of four that could go off each week.

Welker, Wes NEP WR Welcome back Westy. Little guys must have a easier time with ACL injuries.

McFadden, Darren OAK RB What, pencil legs actually made production and didn't limp off the field.

Hillis, Peyton CLE RB 9 rushes for 41 yards and a TD while adding 4 grabs for 24 yards. Harrison had similar touches but no scores. For an undrafted player in FF that is solid production in PPR from a guy you can get on the WW. However, 2 fumbles one lost. Now if he puts the ball on the ground again that may hamper his playing time. I pimped the kid as a sleeper, I still think he is going to take over the starting job in Clev.

Mark Clayton STL WR Hummmmm. 10 grabs for 110 yards and 16 targets. Not bad, not bad at all.

Clark, Dallas IND TE Money..................

The Bad

Schaub, Matt HOU QB 9 of 17 for 107 yards and a score. Like I said, if Foster keeps running down hill like he does then Schaub will have good days and bad days. Not good for a high pick QB.

Brees, Drew NOS QB for a first round pick this is not what you're looking for.

Rice, Ray BAL RB I know it was the Jets D but that he went ablsolutely no where.

Mathews, Ryan SDC RB Tough outing for the rook. Fumbles for a scoop and score which turned out to be the game winner for KC.

Turner, Michael ATL RB The burner was cooled off big time.

Moss, Randy NEP WR 5 for 59 yards. Then after the game whines saying he will not be with the Pats next year. Not a good sign.

Johnson, Andre HOU WR 3 for 33. That is not what you are looking for out of your elite 1 round WR.

The Ugly

Ryan Grant GB RB Out for the year with an ankle injury. Not good for the pack.

Kris Jenkins NYJ NT Out for the year with a knee. Hard to find big guys like that to plug the middle.

Wade Phillips, Tony Romo, Tashard Choice and Alex Barron DAL "Barrrooooooon, you know what you are............just a dirty SON OF A BIIIIITTTCHHHHHH." Well that's what I think about his play. As far as that play just before half. I just can't believe they didn't knell on the ball. That was just ugly.

Baltimore vs. Jets game that was about the worst game for fans. Jets fans were for the most part watching tennis. The contrast between the KC crowd and the Jets fans was like Ray lewis and Billy Cundiff's personallities.

Berrian, Bernard MIN WR 1 catch for 3 yards. That's piti full.

49ers, San Francisco SFO Def Wow, the Seahawks take it to the niners. I know Seattle is a tough place to play but getting smoked like that was totally unexpected. Pete Carroll has the Seahawks ballin.

Quote's of the week goes to:

Dallas Cowboys Offense: "You see, there are those with loaded guns and those who dig, YOU DIG."

Alex Barron: "That's right Alex, it's a noose. Now I want you to get up there and put your head in that noose" :wacko: