[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Left-wing terrorists out of control!

westvirginia

:wacko:

With European governments paring back the social safety net, and businesses blamed for creating a crisis, left-wing terrorism in Europe is on the march, according to a new report from EuroPol (the European Police Office).

EuroPol:

Spain, Greece and Italy reported a total of 40 attacks by left-wing and anarchist groups for 2009.

This constitutes an increase of 43 % compared to 2008; the number of attacks more than doubled

since 2007.

:wacko:

Percentages are often misleading......

In Greece, six left-wing terrorist organisations carried out a total of 15 attacks in 2009.

Compare and contrast to the number of attacks by separatists and Islamists. Not trying to belittle this because one is one too many but given that these attacks are totally confined to countries that have just enacted austerity regimes to counteract their crippling debts, it's hardly unexpected.

What exactly constitutes an attack, BTW? And Europe has lived this before with Brigate Rosse, Baader Meinhof, the IRA et al.

That makes as much sense as CEO = Nazi. Total and complete drivel. I'm willing to bet the anarchists who make up these groups are unemployed (and unemployable) to a man.

dmarc is painting with a very broad brush, yes, but have you ever seen a coal miner's strike up close and personal? They leave jack-rocks on roads on the way to the mine. They damage mine equipment. They visit the homes of men who cross the picket lines to scare his wife and kids to death. They shoot at folks who dare cross the picket lines. I've seen every bit of this first-hand. So yeah, dmarc is generalizing but don't make like it can't/doesn't happen with the "unemployable" stuff, because it does.

That makes as much sense as CEO = Nazi. Total and complete drivel. I'm willing to bet the anarchists who make up these groups are unemployed (and unemployable) to a man.

Whoa, timeout there, don't blame these anarchist. It's there job to be unemployed, the real blame should be put

on those worthless working people, if they were paying there fair share of taxes these anarchist wouldn't be losing

what they have been grown accustomed to. Europe need to raise the tax on the working slobs to take care of these

people, my god, what's wrong with that country?