[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BRADY Over SCHAUB?

TripleTHREAD

Whats up guys... basic standard scoring system here. im a rookie first league this year i have been in. I have Brady Moss and i have Welker. crazy huh? ANYWAY i also have Schaub.. Mike Sims-Walker & Dwayne Bowe. ofc i have the triple threat with brady and the pack.. but they are playing top defence this week.... what should i do? who do you feel i should honestly start? should I ALWAYS start the triplethreat beacuse i have them?! im clueless.... some help would be AWESOME!!! thankyou guys!

First, you start Brady over Schaub period. Don't even think about it. No matter who NE is playing. Secondly, I would suggest moving either Welker or Moss for a different receiver so you don't have 3 spots tied up in one game. Try moving Moss for Andre Johnson or Reggie Wayne.

First, you start Brady over Schaub period. Don't even think about it. No matter who NE is playing. Secondly, I would suggest moving either Welker or Moss for a different receiver so you don't have 3 spots tied up in one game. Try moving Moss for Andre Johnson or Reggie Wayne.

hmm OK! i hear you on brady. will do! now about moss... Ok i will sit welker this week .. but i dont have andre johnson or reggie wayne. but i could pick up Legedu Naanee vs JAC at home... Nate Washington vs PIT and home.....Mark Clayton VS OAK away......Steve Breaston vs ATL away..... or .Brandon Lloyd vs SEA home. ofc i have my WR's on the bench... Mike Sims-Walker VS SD away. & Dwayne Bowe vs CLE away. what do you think?

Brady over Schaub every week regardless? That's just idiotic. If you want to throw points away then by all means, play Brady every week. If you want the best chance of winning play the better matchup that week.

I do agree about breaking up Welker/Moss though. I'd personally trade up on Welker and keep Moss if I could.

Edited by onionring9

funny you mention that... ya i already planned on sitting moss instead. the question is who should i replace with moss?

I wouldn't sit Moss either. Bad matchup, yes, but why did you draft him early if you don't plan on starting him? Don't overthink the matchups. Start both Welker and Moss, unless you can move one of them before game time.

I wouldn't sit Moss either. Bad matchup, yes, but why did you draft him early if you don't plan on starting him? Don't overthink the matchups. Start both Welker and Moss, unless you can move one of them before game time.

You drafted him early because he'll put up the best number most of the weeks, not all of them. If you've got somebody that has a better chance, use him.