[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to start at my Flex spot?

Kingphil23

I can see all 3 of the RBs mentioned reasonably getting you something like 70-80 combined yards and a 50/50 shot at a TD ... of the 3, DMcF likely has the most risk/highest reward factor however, with TH & Caddy being "safer" plays with correspondingly lower ceilings for production. Not sure what to expect from Harvin after last week & the disjointed MIN passing game display - so Harvin is probably the biggest "swing for the fences" play of all your options. Given McFadden's match up, I'd probably give him the start & hope he does reach his upside potential for this week.

Percy Harvin isn't 100% healthy this week.

Hightower is solid, and even more so if Beanie Wells isn't playing (which Wells shouldn't get too much action this week).

Cadillac will do ok, but not as well as Hightower this week.

1. Hightower

2. Cadillac

3. Harvin

But... your team is set up like a 6 team league... am I right? ....MAYBE an 8...

Edited by Malfire