[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Give up Forte and Calvin Johnson for Gore and Dez Bryant

ThatDude

I've been trying to move Forte for over a week and almost traded him straight up for Ryan Mathews last week. The same owner still wants Forte and I've offered the following.

Would you make the trade based on the players and lineup below?

I give Forte and Calvin Johnson for Gore and Dez Bryant

10 team PPR league (.5 ppr)

Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE, 1Flex(RB, WR, TE) 1K, 1Def

QB - Flacco, Orton

RB - Ray Rice, McGahee, Forte, Chester Taylor, Bradshaw, Ricky Williams

WR - Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Driver

TE - Gates

K - changes week to week

Def - Vikings

I would be hesitant to do that...due to Dez. Gore is a clear upgrade over Forte, but in PPR...Forte is closer than in a standard league. In my mind there is simply to much drop from Megatron to Dez to make the deal worth it. Chicago will throw alot to Forte and see him having a year like MJD did in 2008. If it was Brandon Marshall rather than Megatron...DO IT!

CMP...

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=331426

Edited by The Ball Basher

I would do it, if you didn't have such good wr depth I wouldn't. You get gore, a top 5 rb, and dez who could have a huge year. Romo targets him alot so in PPR he becomes more valuable.

Your starting lineup would be

gore

rice

gates

moss

marshall

and either

bryant/driver/bradshaw

Also gore gets quite a receptions also.

I wouldn't. My concern with Gore is that he's getting used A TON. Yeah, he put up 120 yds, but after how many touches.

Doesn't matter, as long as hes getting touches......keep riding that pony.

Your not his agent, what do you care about over use.

I am a huge Gore fan and am not sure Forte can keep it up. I like the targets Bryant is getting in Dallas. As mentioned earlier, Gore's schedule is the icing on the cake here. Make that deal!

Dude, Forte is healthy and playing well. He is a big part of their passing game in PPR and the Bears are playing good football. Megatron is solid. I stand pat and ride Forte.

Why move a guy that is producing? I believe Gore and Forte have the same injury risk concerns.

I wouldn't. My concern with Gore is that he's getting used A TON. Yeah, he put up 120 yds, but after how many touches.

gore had 20 carries for 112 that is 5.6 a carry (pretty good by most standards) and 7 grabs for 56 yards. do you prefer the RBBC? he is the go to guy on the team which is usually what fantasy owners want. not sure why getting used a ton is a bad thing. i really don't think 20 carries with 7 catches is overuse...