[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need to bench 1 RB

Bizarro

I understand all the hype with Best after last week, and I hope it's all true, but I'm still hesitant this week @MInn. Also, PT and Rice have good match-ups.

Any thoughts? PPR league. Scoring in sig.

Rice vs Cleve (this has to be the week he gets going right?)

PT vs Atl (no Reggie, more catches and yds?)

Best vs Minn (Tough run D. Enough touches to add up?)

Thanks

Yeah, this is going to be an all week one I think. I hate to sit the kid (again) if he goes off. However, after last week I have to think the DC in Minny will plan for him. In the end all 3 probably end up about even, so maybe roll with the RR & PT and look for solid production. Dang, I hate when I'm torn like this. Almost as much as I hate to lose without my top line-up in there!

Yeah, this is going to be an all week one I think. I hate to sit the kid (again) if he goes off. However, after last week I have to think the DC in Minny will plan for him. In the end all 3 probably end up about even, so maybe roll with the RR & PT and look for solid production. Dang, I hate when I'm torn like this. Almost as much as I hate to lose without my top line-up in there!

Really tough call but I think I'd sit PT. I have them both and don't think I could sit Best again, sat him last week and it bit me in the @ss.

I think you'll regret it...either way you can't go wrong. Three solid options.

I have Best on my team and I'll be at the game rooting for the Vikings with Best in my lineup. The Saints were running all over the vikings in the second half. They just looked confused.

Your question about Ray Rice, is this the week he gets going? I'm not sold on the Ravens offense this year. Flacco isn't doing much and you can read about it all over the place. Defense just needs to key in on the RB game and they have a handle on Rice.

Unless the Lions get behind, they'll run the ball behind the energetic rookie.

Start Best.

So you think bench Rice? That would be very hard. PT maybe since NO could throw a ton. Oh I know all about Flaccos issues so far. I've watched those 3 & outs the first 2 weeks. I just have to think they run more vs Cleveland which in turn gives RR more touches. Yes, Willis is still lurking as well I know. You sound like a Vikes fan What's your opinion of the run D so far? I saw PT do well, but they had to respect Brees and the pass. Do they respect Hill or load the box?

Edited by Bizarro

So you think bench Rice? That would be very hard. PT maybe since NO could throw a ton. Oh I know all about Flaccos issues so far. I've watched those 3 & outs the first 2 weeks. I just have to think they run more vs Cleveland which in turn gives RR more touches. Yes, Willis is still lurking as well I know. You sound like a Vikes fan What's your opinion of the run D so far? I saw PT do well, but they had to respect Brees and the pass. Do they respect Hill or load the box?

Personally I think the reason Flacco isn't lighting it up is because he's faced two really tough defenses. Both the Jets and Bengals are very good against the pass...I think the entire Baltimore offense comes around big time, starting this week against the lowly Browns. Just my opinion.

Pierre and Rice will be on the field more since they are on teams that will more likely sustain drives vs their respective matchups.

Sit Best and hope he's not the best player of the 3 on Sunday.

I understand all the hype with Best after last week, and I hope it's all true, but I'm still hesitant this week @MInn. Also, PT and Rice have good match-ups.

Any thoughts? PPR league. Scoring in sig.

Rice vs Cleve (this has to be the week he gets going right?)

PT vs Atl (no Reggie, more catches and yds?)

Best vs Minn (Tough run D. Enough touches to add up?)

Thanks

Id go Best and Rice....N.O. is coming off a Monday night road game....