[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Give LeSean McCoy, get Romo

hezagenius

10-team non-PPR league, 4pts per passing TD

Start RB , WR, 3 RB/WR

I've rolling with White and 4 RBs although I have too many RBs so I usually pick wrong (McCoy and Best on the bench in Week 2, doh!)

I was offered Romo for McCoy. Was thinking about it until Vick was announced the starter. Now, I'm not so sure. It might be a pointless trade for me. Maybe stick with Vick and try to upgrade to a stud WR and/or TE?

My roster

QB - Vick, Kolb, Stafford

WR - R. White, Bowe

RB - MJD (something is wrong here), Mathews (hurt), Best, McCoy, P Thomas, B Jackson, Snelling, Bradshaw

TE - H Miller

K - blahblah

D - blahblah

in my opinion you dont need 3 QB's you can probably get rid of stafford, try to pick up a free agent TE or better wr either way you probably dont need romo at this point if you have vick, even if vick does pass less he will run more so evens out maybe even a better pick over romo anyways.

Yeah, that's kind of what I figured. If Vick wasn't the starter, then it probably makes more sense to do the trade. After Week 1, I'm not so sure Kolb is a good start even when healthy since Vick seemed to be on the field quite a bit. I definitely don't want a QBBC situation. I may actually dump Kolb and keep Stafford since I probably won't want to start Kolb when he is healthy.