[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

should i make these 2 trades?

cbreese

My team is in my sig, non-ppr, also QB are a big deal due to starting 2 each week and 6pt TD

I need to upgrade my WR, so I have been feeling out some trades with 2 teams and this is what I have tentatively worked out

I give Bradford, I get Desean Jackson and Matt Moore (because I have Clausen)

I give Steve Smith (car) and RB (he said backup RB such as jackson?), I get Roddy White

I am concerned about Clausen/Moore throwing to Steve Smith and not too impressed with Brandon Jackson, but I am really liking Desean Jackson with Vick and Atl offense with Roddy White (but I also have TE Gonzalez)

What do you think?

I would do both

I give Bradford, I get Desean Jackson and Matt Moore (because I have Clausen) - This gives you a good wr, who would be #/1 on your team and you only give up a backup qb.

I give Steve Smith (car) and RB (he said backup RB such as jackson?), I get Roddy White - With your rb depth and only being able to start two, do it with jackson before he loses value.

Still trying to get rid of steve smith (car) or upgrade at least

Got Desean Jackson in 1 trade, but the other trade is pending b/c the guy is out of the country, so this trade:

I give Steve Smith (car) and Brandon Jackson, I get Roddy White prob wont happen

so, other options:

I give Brandon Jackson, I get Calvin Johnson (stash until stafford back?)

I give Steve Smith and backup RB, i get anquan boldin (or maybe TO, he also has Moss)

Some other similar trades involve going after colston, marshall, malcolm floyd, clayton, welker

Are the above trades any good or of the other WR listed, who should i go after?