[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

oh snap

dmarc117

Given the current political climate, it baffles me that someone thought this a good idea.

Given the on-going political climate of clowns and puppets who have basically run our country for decades (maybe more but I can only speak to decades), it baffles me that anyone would even blink about this.

The Terminator is running Cali, Palin is still a front runner for the GOP nomination in 2012. A guy who basically did what Colbert does now is currently a Senator. Sorry, I can't see how inviting Colbert is anything to be concerned about.

Given the on-going political climate of clowns and puppets who have basically run our country for decades (maybe more but I can only speak to decades), it baffles me that anyone would even blink about this.

The Terminator is running Cali, Palin is still a front runner for the GOP nomination in 2012. A guy who basically did what Colbert does now is currently a Senator. Sorry, I can't see how inviting Colbert is anything to be concerned about.

If you had asked me if it surprised me, I would have said no. My lack of esteem for most of our members of Congress, however, does not translate into me giving up all hope that once and a while, they might actually do something appropriate and helpful.