[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start Michael Vick or _____________

Jags Fan

I think with the Eagles defense that MOJO is going to ground pound them which of course will limit Vick's time on the field so I am kinda leaning towards sticking with Rivers. Michael Fabiano said earlier today to go with Vick over Rivers but he also said to trade Vick while his value is high lol.

Edited by Jags Fan

ill say either way, you get a lot of points this week. Both players face garbage defenses... look at it this way though, i believe Matthews in SD is out this week, limiting SD's ground game, increasing via air... Vick has nice support, which doesn't make it seem to me Vick will be the one dominance in the game. McCoy, Maclin...etc.. I say safety says Rivers this week.

I had a similar question starting Brady this week over Vick... while the Pats are facing the Bills, which are the laughing stock of the NFL... I just hate benching my Vicky Vick, but had to do it. Vick will be the solid starter for fantasy leagues this year, but, if you have a great QB on the bench, it will depend on what defense they face. 90% of the reps go to Vick... let him rest this week.