[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start Flacco or Orton?

SLGRAF

I picked up Orton this week, because Flacco and Favre have both been disappointing, but, I did not want to drop either of them yet. Flacco faces Cleveland, who are very weak, so the Ravens can likely win with a very conservative offensive plan. But, Flacco DID have one huge game against Cleveland last year. Orton faces Indy, who have a decent defense, and it may be a shootout. But, can Orton really keep up the pace that he has set the first two weeks?

Tough call. Flacco should have his first solid game of the year against CLE but then again DEN-IND has the chance to be a high scoring game.

I say go with Orton until Flacco comes back around. I don't think Flacco will go off unless he just keeps passing to Rice. Orton will have a big load to carry with Buckhalter as the RB1.