[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QUARTERBACK CONTROVERSY!

Muriel23

I can answer this one. McNabb without a doubt. McNabb put up big time numbers against the Texans and now going up against the Rams D he should have a huge game. Start McNabb with confidants.

confidence

I agree with your assessment, however I also think Ryan will probably have 35 to 40 pass attempts this week trying to keep up with the Saints. Not to mention the Saints are missing a starting cornerback in Randal Gay

I think the Skins will try to establish the run, which I think they'll be able to do. And with their very good defense, if they get up by a couple of scores, Shanny will run the ball to kill the clock. Whether or not you choose McNabb depends if you think the Rams will be able to put up any points. McNabb won't need to throw many passes if the Rams can't score.

On the other hand, the Saints/Falcons game should be a shootout. I think the scores of both of last year's games totaled over 50 pts each and they were very close. I'd roll with Ryan.

I can answer this one. McNabb without a doubt. McNabb put up big time numbers against the Texans and now going up against the Rams D he should have a huge game. Start McNabb with confidants.

I understand your coubts, if Mcnabb was playing any other Def would go with Ryan...

Wow neck and neck in my rankings! I'd go with McNabb Was defense allows more passing tds and yrds. I think porter and sharper shut down White so who else does Ryan have?? Obviously ATL is deep at RB so no issue there Wash has Portis so kinda even. I say based on matcup and options I'd go with McNabb!

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=332523

damnit I can't decide! tick tick tick....

McNabb and it's not very close imo. Mcnabb is on fire and the Rams pass D has sucked for the last several years at least. McNabb just suffered a heart breaking loss so they'll look at the Rams as a must win game. Cooley, S. Moss, Portis, and McNabb and even the Skins D should start on all fantasy teams in week 3. Ryan is still a bit shaky vs a turnover causing Def like the Saints.