[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade McGahee and Knox to Rice owner for Walter and Thomas Jones?

Steelhead

My team's 1-3 after double header week. I traded away Dallas Clark for Randy Moss (don't ask how) and I picked up Keller. Now I am looking to squeeze some value out of McGahee. The Rice owner will take him however he didn't like my initial offer of McGahee and Mike Thomas for Walter. He wants to send back a RB back to me and wants a better WR. He offered Thomas Jones. So my question is which WR should I package? First thought is Knox because Ward will be much better when Ben returns. But i'm thinking of throwing in the towel on Smith. Of course maybe Walter is at a high and I should just hold onto Knox waiting for something to happen in Chicago. Appreciate your thoughts.

McGahee and Knox for Walter and Thomas Jones

0.5pt ppr performance league scoring in sig line

My team

Orton, Favre, Big Ben

Gore, DWill, M Bush, McGahee

Randy Moss, Steve Smith CAR, Ward, Knox, Mike Thomas

Keller

Hartley

Pats D

His team

Brees

Benson, Ray Rice, T Jones, Ricky Williams

Bowe, Walter, Harvin, Wallace, James Jones

Vernon Davis

Colts D, Saints D

Longwell, Nugent

I think you hold out another week, Knox is on a pass first team and a great target. I love Walter, but Rice could be hurting worse than suspected, next week could bring up a really hurt Rice (Steelers D killing him all day) and then McGahee is even that much better trade bait.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=333562

I think staying is the way to go for right now......if you must deal, Walter is a nice option, no doubt, but having Big Ben and Wallace would also be nice, if, of course you would start Ben over Orton. Like RTS said, if Rice turns out to be hurt more than they are leading on, you may have to keep Magahee and deal from a position of strength with this guy. Good luck either way. :wacko:

I think staying is the way to go for right now......if you must deal, Walter is a nice option, no doubt, but having Big Ben and Wallace would also be nice, if, of course you would start Ben over Orton. Like RTS said, if Rice turns out to be hurt more than they are leading on, you may have to keep Magahee and deal from a position of strength with this guy. Good luck either way. :wacko:

hold tight. Knox has too much potential.

what do you think of this: my help question