[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CedBen and Malcom Floyd for MJD and OchoCinco

Ten Team league...1 pt every 10 yards rushing/receiving...6 pts for a TD.

Initially offered Benson for MJD, straight up, but MJD owner turned it down, as he has Ocho and didnt want two Bengals.

countered with:

CedBen and Floyd for

MJD and Ocho

all 4 players have good match ups this week.

I think I get an upside rest of the year with MJD, but with Palmer struggling, do I downgrade with Ocho versus Floyd?

I would probably roll the dice! Its a risk but if MJD ever comes back to form it could be a steal!

Thanks...those are my thoughts as well...I do think that the Bengals start getting Barnard scott involved so they dont run Benson into the ground....Floyd is a big target for Rivers, but Ocho is no slouch....

Thanks....the MJD owner is wavering a bit......said he wants to wait until after this weekend....(which if MJD goes off, guessing no trade..)...

think this is a fair trade/ he has Scott if Benson goes down...

He gets Benson and Floyd (3 td's for Benson thus far, 2 td's for Floyd); I get MJD and Ocho (NO td's for MJD and 1 for Ocho).

On paper, he's getting the better deal...but, projecting long term rest of the year...