[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Last Minute Big Trade, help Please

I am about to offer the following trade, I think I need to make a move with Javid Best and Pierre Thomas hurting.

Payton Manning

Tim Hightower

Jericho Cotchery

for

Michael Vick

Darren McFadden

Kevin Kolb

My League is a PPR, 6pt tds for everything, 10 pts for 100 yards rushing, 8 pts for 100 yards receiving and 10 pts for 300 yards passing.

Manning is the number 1 QB in the league right now, consistant, steady. Cotchery is depth pick for Kolb so it bolis down to Vick and McFadden for Manning and Hightower.

I would love some folks options, I am 1-2 and looking to rebound as best as I can.

Please link your question and I will answer for sure.

Thanks in advance.

I am a little confused by your scoring, do rush yards/rec yards only count if your over 100? same with passing?

If thats the case, I am not sure I could do this as vick won't get over 300 yards every game well manning will.

If they are just bonuses, it is closer but I am not sure if I would do it.

I think manning is better than vick.

Kolb for cotchery isn't that big of a deal.

Obv DMC is playing better than hightower atm but once pt/best are healthy DMC won't play.

I don't think vick will play this good the rest of the season, and I'm not sold they won't run into a QBBC in philly so if you think vick is going to be solid the rest of the way pull the trigger.

It's surely a fair deal. I would only be concerned about injury with Vick getting sacked as much as he is. Vick his hot, so I don't see why the other player wouldn't take the deal.

But, since your league is a PPR, why are you giving up on Hightower so soon? He had a rough game last week, but the team as a hole did. Even with Wells there, TH has good value in PPR's and actually, with Breaston out, I see him getting utilized allot.

If your giving peyton for vick this is already a red flag. I dont like it.

Exactly. Vick is hot but he's put up his big numbers against the two worst defenses in football. Do you really think he can keep this up the whole season? For that matter, do you think McFadden can keep his production up all season(he's been injury prone so far in his career), as McFadden is really the reason you're considering this trade anyway. I'd be patient instead and not make this trade.

I understand your concern at RB...but you need to find another way to bolster your RB corps without giving up Manning for Vick. That is not only too far a drop but it is too risky. Vick is on a very, very short leash. Two bad games or one two losses and Kolb would be right back in there. Who knows what he will do.

Giving up Manning for total uncertainty at QB to get an incremental improvement at RB makes no sense to me.

Wouldn't even think about doing this.

Why would you want Kolb if you have

Vick to begin with..would just be wasting

a spot. Usually plenty of ok QB's on waivers

and any of them would be on par with Kolb

even if Kolb some how got the start at some

point.

Only upside to this is getting Mcfadden and I

don't think it's worth it.