[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Season Changing Trade

jBEEZYL0L

Hey guys im in a 12 Team PPR league and I wanted to know your thoughts on this trade. My team looks like so

M. SHaub

Jacoby Jones

Johnny Knox

Mike Wallace

Peyton Hillis

Kwonshon Moreno

Antonio Gates

The proposed trade is as so,

I receive McFadden, Bush, Brent Celek and Chad Ochocinco

I Give

K. Moreno,Antonio Gates and Mike Wallace.

I clearly need the help at RB, should I hop on this ASAP? Help me and I'll help you. Thanks

BTW I HAVE TIL 4 PM or he pulls trade!!

Edited by jBEEZYL0L

My opinion, NO. Gates is of a top shelf WR1 this year playing a TE, and you would get back an incredibly sketchy TE in Celek. I guess the real question here is do you think McFadden/Ocho/Celek will get you more points on a weekly basis than Gates & Wallace does currenty. Wallace will be a stud when Ben gets back so its just my opinion I would stay put. Besides McFadden is hurt right now with a hammy issue so he is a bad pickup right now. I have bad backs as well and managed to get some better depth via the WW. If I see it correctly you have Rivers as well as A Rodg do you start 2 QB's? If not then if I were you I would sling 1 of your stud QB's to get some better RB depth.

Edited by champ48win

Its true you need help at rb, but trading away gates your best player and a beast this year, mike wallace who has alot of upside, and moreno who if can stay health has a lot of upside, for two rbs who might be in a rbbc don't seem worth it at all.

If you are going to trade gates make sure it includes a good rb.

I wouldn't make that deal. Whenever someone tells me that the deal is only avaiable until a certain time, I know they are up to no-good. What kind of bush league junk is that? "Accept by 4pm or I am pulling the deal". What is this guy, a used car salesman?