[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

POLL - Should I drop MacNabb or Ryan for Orton

wpayers

Orton is available  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I drop MacNabb or Ryan for Orton

• Drop McNabb for Orton
    • Drop Ryan for Orton
    • Do nothing and stand pat

I think you guys are nuts advising to drop McNabb over Ryan.

ATL has a much more favorable schedule and a STUD WR and TE to throw to. Not to mention McNabb is bound to get hurt at some point. Skins can't give the guy more than 2.5 seconds to get rid of the ball.

I had both McNabb and Ryan until I picked up Favre off the waiver this week.

I ditched McNabb.

what kind of moron in your league would drop the second best qb (so far) in the nfl?

who did he drop him for?

He dropped Orton for Shaun Hill. His other QB is Brady. With Brady on bye I can only assume the guy liked Hill's matchup against STL. rather Orton's vs. BAL. Maybe he plans on dropping Hill and going solo with Brady the rest of the way.

I'd drop McNabb for Orton. Is there any way you can hold onto all 3 and try to trade one? Although if people are dropping players like Orton in your league, there must not be anyone needing a qb.

Good point. But I'd have to drop either Wallace or Maclin to keep 3 QBs. Also, this is an odd league - lots of add/drops and very little trading.