[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Boring fantasy week...

APinMN

Well this is a boring fantasy week.......less than a quarter into the 2nd set of games and Ive already won this week. My opponent had all 1st game starters, guess I'll just have to watch the margin of victory and see if I completely demolish him! This is the earliest by far that Ive officially won!

Well this is a boring fantasy week.......less than a quarter into the 2nd set of games and Ive already won this week. My opponent had all 1st game starters, guess I'll just have to watch the margin of victory and see if I completely demolish him! This is the earliest by far that Ive officially won!

must b nice...

I bartend at a banquet facility on weekends and we are not allowed to have our cell phones on at all. When you use the restroom you can get a quick look at scores sometimes but for the most part you are in league update hell. Yesterday i did a double so I was there from 9:30 am -11:30 pm. During the 2nd party I see 2 young guys come up to the bar and 1 guy is all over his blackberry. they start talking fantasy and I tell them how it has been torture for me not to get any updates. He said no problem tell me who you need and ill tell you how they did. I figured ill throw my opponents line up at him so I can sort of gauge what kind of day I faced

Guest: "no problem tell me who you need and ill tell you how they did"

Me :lol:

Me: Ray Rice

Guest: Oh he had a great day 2tds over 100 yds

Me: :lol:

Me: Tony Romo

Guest: Hugh day. 3 tds 400+ yds. he did have 3 picks though

Me: :wacko:

Me: Miles Austin

Guest: Big Day td , over 150 yds

Me: :tup:

Me: Tolbert

Guest: He had a td too

Me: :tup:

Naw I think the pure torcher is what I did this week. First off I have 2 guys on my bench Lloyd and Roy Williams who both scored over 20 points.... I'm currentaly losing by 6 points and have Braylon Edwards to go....

Knowing I'm going to sit there for 4 quarters watching Edward try to squeak out 4 rep for 30 yards for me to win will be agonizing... I just hope he catches a 10 yard td early so I can relax....