[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Contemplatinbg a few trades...need opinions

OK...I need a QB and a starting RB. I am thinking of making two offers as follows with total points scored in parentesis...

Offer 1:

I give: Matthews(29), Tolbert(60) and AJ(63)

I get: Cutler(81), McCoy(110)/Foster(108)

Offer 2:

I give: Floyd (87)

I get: Cutler(81)

Reasoning...the other team is a friend in another division with the same record. He has Orton and AP and could use a better WR even though he has Marshall and Megatron. He love AJ and I am not confident in their offense the rest of the year. I know I could probably get Cutler for Floyd straight up but SD pass offense is off the charts this year...opinions?

Offer 3:

I get: CJ(94)

I give: Matthews(29), Tolbert(60) and AJ(63) -or- Charles (50), Floyd (87)

Reasoning...she has Rivers and wants Gates...I not certain I want to do that, but she is down on CJ and my depth at WR I believe will make this a good deal for both as she needs a WR badly. Thoughts?

I will answers your threads if you leave a link for me....thanks iun advance.

Edited by The Ball Basher

Offer 1 seams feasible.. Offer 2 I'd say you'd be giving up too much. CJ is nasty, but AJ will produce all year, ankle injury or not.

Mathews should see some nice production if they start to cut down on Tolberts carries which they've been saying they will do. Just expect Tolbert to get the goal line carries for now, at least until he fumbles some more.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=335700

Offer 1 seams feasible.. Offer 2 I'd say you'd be giving up too much. CJ is nasty, but AJ will produce all year, ankle injury or not.

Mathews should see some nice production if they start to cut down on Tolberts carries which they've been saying they will do. Just expect Tolbert to get the goal line carries for now, at least until he fumbles some more.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=335700

What about Charles and Floyd for CJ? The CJ owner has Rivers? Is that unreasonable?

I believe trade #1 works best for you, but I am just not that high on Cutler. I would drop Henne and use the Waivers to play QB rest of the year like a Shaun Hill or Fitzpatrick there not big name's, but they score the points.

I got a quick one for me I lost Finley and here is the trade

I GET: Tony Gonzalez, Maclin and Lynch

I Give: Welker and Owen Daniels

Its a PPR and so far in our league Maclin has produced right with Welker, but I dont know which way it goes now with Moss gone.

Ryan, Vick

CJ, Best, Wells, Ivory

Marshall, Boldin, Welker, Floyd, Mike Williams(Tampa), McCluster

Finley, Daniels

I can pick up Packers new TE or Pettigrew and keep Welker

I believe trade #1 works best for you, but I am just not that high on Cutler. I would drop Henne and use the Waivers to play QB rest of the year like a Shaun Hill or Fitzpatrick there not big name's, but they score the points.

I got a quick one for me I lost Finley and here is the trade

I GET: Tony Gonzalez, Maclin and Lynch

I Give: Welker and Owen Daniels

Its a PPR and so far in our league Maclin has produced right with Welker, but I dont know which way it goes now with Moss gone.

Ryan, Vick

CJ, Best, Wells, Ivory

Marshall, Boldin, Welker, Floyd, Mike Williams(Tampa), McCluster

Finley, Daniels

I can pick up Packers new TE or Pettigrew and keep Welker

please give ball basher the courtesy and respect to start your own thread.