[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TRADE

NEPats

So far my QBs have been far from useful.

I rode Eli and Palmer the first 4 weeks to a 1-3 record. I traded S. Smith (Car) for M. Ryan and he helped me to another loss in week 5.

I picked up Brett Favre as insurance, and now have been tentatively offered Tom Brady for C. Benson.

This seems like a good trade for me, even with Moss out of town.

thoughts please!!!!!

So far my QBs have been far from useful.

I rode Eli and Palmer the first 4 weeks to a 1-3 record. I traded S. Smith (Car) for M. Ryan and he helped me to another loss in week 5.

I picked up Brett Favre as insurance, and now have been tentatively offered Tom Brady for C. Benson.

This seems like a good trade for me, even with Moss out of town.

thoughts please!!!!!

Not sure I like the Brady trade as it leaves you with having to start Jackson..........

Any chance you can get another RB if you do the trade??? It's definitely a huge upgrade in your QB position if you can.

Making this deal will hurt your flex spot. Who is on your bench that you can slide into the flex spot?

If you can put a decent option in there at flex, I would do it. You will drive yourself crazy trying to pick from all those marginal QBs, although I think Favre will be serviceable and Ryan is a decent backup.

I can put anybody in my flex, and since it's a short bench league with 12 teams, Z. Miller is hanging out there as a Free Agent. I don't mind Amendola either. PPR league.

I'll be starting Gore and Foster as my RBs, but will need to find replacements for their Bye weeks. B. Jackson can be a decent one week fill in.

Thoughts??

I can put anybody in my flex, and since it's a short bench league with 12 teams, Z. Miller is hanging out there as a Free Agent. I don't mind Amendola either. PPR league.

I'll be starting Gore and Foster as my RBs, but will need to find replacements for their Bye weeks. B. Jackson can be a decent one week fill in.

Thoughts??

I would strongly consider dropping Bowe for Miller if you can play TE in the WR spot, but stand pat otherwise and don't make this trade.

You have alot of strength in your skill-position players and flex, that you would lose by having to upgrade Foster to your RB2, and have to rely on Bowe, Jackson or even Miller in the flex. I just think you'd lose more points than you gain, when Ryan will get you consistent serviceable points, and if Favre can stay healthy, should be a plenty solid starter with all of those weapons.

I think this is one of those cases where the trade looks much better on paper than what it means for your team.

Thoughts??

Sorry, I didn't see your flex there in Foster, my mistake. I would trade then and pick up Amendola.

Sorry my sig was not updated.

I already picked up Amendola - as well as M. Williams (TB).

So, my RBs would be Gore and Foster.

My flex would be Amendola, A. Miller, or B. Jackson.

My difficulties will be when Gore and Foster have their bye weeks.

Worth a go?

Sorry my sig was not updated.

I already picked up Amendola - as well as M. Williams (TB).

So, my RBs would be Gore and Foster.

My flex would be Amendola, A. Miller, or B. Jackson.

My difficulties will be when Gore and Foster have their bye weeks.

Worth a go?

I would do it, but that's just me :wacko: