[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

COLLUSION?

Chris1982

I am in a 12 team, head to head league.

We have a husband and wife who have a pending trade, Marion Barber for Fred Davis.

Her explanation for giving Barber to her husband for Davis is that Jermichael Finley is injured and she needs a replacement as her TE2. There are better options on the WW than Fred Davis.

I know this trade is minor, and that Marion Barber is on the decline and not much of a fantasy factor, but he's the starter and always a goal line threat. Fred Davis sucks and is a backup TE with 3 catches in 5 games.

Do you see any collusion at all?

You have got to be kidding that someone is thinking of vetoing this trade. If it wasn't a husband and wife, would anyone even give a crap about this deal?

Think of the drama vetoing this trade would create and decide if it is worth it.

These are both deep bench players or waiver wire fodder. Will this really affect the competetive balance of the league? If someone is going to collude, it wouldn't be for these scrubs.Let it go and move on.

In a 12 team league, Barber still has a little value, while Davis has absolutely none. But, Collusion is usually somethiing much more out of whack than this. I would let it go through, but if the same people try to put through another lopsided trade, then I would categorize the two trades combined as collusion.