[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't laugh, I have both Kolb and Vick

MojoMan

Who do you keep, Vick or Kolb?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you keep?

• Kolb
    • Vick
    • If anyone votes for Puddy, explain how the choice generates FFL points

Why can't you hold onto both?

I've got a similar problem. In a 12 team 2QB league and your not allowed to have more than 3 QB's on your roster, my other QB is Eli. What do all three have in common? The same bye week! To alleviate that problem I was trying like hell to trade Vick back before he got hurt, guess I'll send out another round of offers with Eli this week, because I doubt anyone in my league wants to take on this Philly QB mess.

I had to blow $550 of $1000 FAAB dropping Kolb for Vick, then dropping my backup Clausen to get Kolb back, pissed me off.

why laugh? i have both qb's as well.

Drafted Kolb, but when he got hurt, was able to pick up Vick.

Held onto Kolb the whole time ('almost' dropped him) and then Vick went down, so glad held onto him.

For time being (at least until after the Bye), holding both. Guessing Kolb starts this week, bye Week 8, and then it's anyone's guess who starts week 9....

If Reid holds true to his word, 'Vick is his starter when healthy'.

then again, he said that Kolb would be his starter after he recovered from concussion.

why laugh? i have both qb's as well.

Agreed. What a great handcuff to have - someone that's got a ton of weapons and has proven they can operate with the system. Either one is top-10 caliber although admittedly that just took a big hit with the DeSean loss.