[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Felix vs Boldin

spaceboy

I'm currently 4-2 in a 12 man 1p/10y rush, 1p/10y receive, 1p/25y passing, 6pts per TD passing/rushing/receiving

QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, K, D

My team:

QB: Matt Schaub, Jay Cutler

RB: Frank Gore, Matt Forte, Felix Jones, Mike Tolbert

WR: Roddy White, Deion Branch, Derrick Mason, Lee Evans, Danny Amendola

TE: Antonio Gates, Chris Cooley

K: Mason Crosby

D: Kansas City

I have an offer of Anquan Boldin for Felix Jones. I want to accept, but Forte/Gore/Boldin bye weeks are 8 and 9 so I'll be RB2-less for 2 weeks.

Another factor is that there are more "playable" WR's possibly clearing waivers (Steve Johnson, Dez Bryant, Devery Henderon, Nate Burleson) than there are RB's.

Is Boldin worth the potential for 2 losses in the next 2 weeks?

What would you do? Sacrifice 2 weeks for a more stacked lineup in the playoffs (8 teams make it)

Thanks in advance

Edited by spaceboy

No way - RB depth is critical in any FF league, and between byes and injuries chances are you will need Felix Jones. Trust the waiver wire for help with your WR byes, and consider Danny Woodhead if you haven't already: in most leagues he has the double designation as WR and RB, making him two bench players in one.

No way - RB depth is critical in any FF league, and between byes and injuries chances are you will need Felix Jones. Trust the waiver wire for help with your WR byes, and consider Danny Woodhead if you haven't already: in most leagues he has the double designation as WR and RB, making him two bench players in one.

Woodhead gone. Best RBs on waivers are:

Clinton Portis

Derrick Ward

Earnest Graham

Correll Buckhalter

Javon Ringer

John Kuhn

Chester Taylor

Ladell Betts

Kenneth Darby

Darren Sproles