[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS? @ RB & DEF

Wheelz81

WDIS? @ RB & DEF

Of course I'm going to start Chris Johnson.

PICK 1

Torain@DET (28th rush D)

McFadden vs. SEA (2nd rush D)

Lynch@OAK (27th Rush D)

Pick 1

Cheifs DEF vs. BUF

Jets DEF vs. GB

Please let me know what you think and post your topic and I'll be sure to respond.

Thanks!

That's a tough one. My picks:

RB - Torain@DET - He put up 126 rushing yards against a tough Chicago D this past week. Could be in for a big game. It is scary sitting Run DMC after his huge game against Denver, though.

DEF - Jets vs. GB - The Jets have a better D overall than the Chiefs, and Ryan Fitzpatrick posted big numbers passing all over a good Baltimore D, so he could do it again. I expect the Jets to shut down the little run game that the Packers have, forcing Aaron Rodgers to air it out. With Revis supposedly at 100%, he could throw a few INTs and get sacked by their tough front 4. I'm hoping not because I have Rodgers :wacko:

Hope that helps.

Not sure how you sit McFadden after last week and it's at Oakland, Seattle plays better at home. So I think I would go with the hot hand on that one. And I think I would take the Jets coming off a bye, they should rattle Rogers into mistakes I tihink. If refs will call the O line holding such as what was happening on Allen last week.

Not sure how you sit McFadden after last week and it's at Oakland, Seattle plays better at home. So I think I would go with the hot hand on that one. And I think I would take the Jets coming off a bye, they should rattle Rogers into mistakes I tihink. If refs will call the O line holding such as what was happening on Allen last week.

It's tough not to go with McFadden because if he plays he scores, but he could also tweek his injury again and get 20 yards

Torain has been pretty consistent and is going against a bottom 5 in Rush D.

Tough call, anyone else?

Thanks

Edited by Wheelz81