[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

roddy white for r.torain and k.moreno

did_what_i_do

hey guys... thanks for reading. would love some advice. auction league that i am in, and i went wr heavy during the draft. 12 teams. format is 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 te, 1 k, 1 def, standard scoring. at the moment my starting wrs are b.marshall, r.white, and r.wayne with j.knox, jacoby.j, d.gettis. qb is flacco backed up with ryan fitzy and vernon davis as my te. the problem is my rbs are a.bradshaw, b.jacobs, d.williams, and the just added d.ward for bye week fill-in. the waiver are basically stripped bare as you can see with my awesome d.ward pickup. i went fishing for a straight up frank gore for r.wayne trade, but the owner countered with r.torrain and k.moreno for either r.white. im sitting pretty sharing the top spot with 2 other 5 and 2 teams. should i jump at this offer or just be content with my team. the trade would go through for next week so no worries about this week. thoughts?

Edited by did_what_i_do

zing and jumbo are both right: don't part with either Wayne or White for anything less than a premiere back. No way.

I don't know about the rest of your team but having Bradshaw-Jacobs-Wayne-White and your WR3s for the stretch is something that you could stand pat on. The Giants love the run and Wayne-White is probably as stiff as it gets in your league. Don't make a move simply to make one.