[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Schaub or Palmer?

SNOWBOUND33

Schaub vs. Chargers or

Palmer vs. Steelers on MNF

std perf.

I wouldn't hesitate to start Schaub except I've read three different projections saying Palmer will put up more points??????

Anyone? Thanks.

I would roll with Palmer on this one, because after last weeks lost I look for the texans to stay true to their running game not to mention it seem like evey other week Palmer puts up good numbers. I look for 18 to 20 points from Palmer this week if you are in a head to head scoring format..good luck

I have the same dilema except I also have CUTLER.

Would you play Cutler @ BUF over Palmer or Schaub?

I was leaning towards starting Schaub but my cut says Palmer.

I am a Bears fan and I say leave Cutler on the bench. He may have a good game but 3-1 he doesn't.

Yeah tough one for sure. They are acually 18 and 19 on my list. Schaub is 18th vs #1pass def and #4 pass TD defense. Those numbers are good but I think with a healthy WR core now (AJ) Im still gonna say bench him. Palmer I believes he knows he can win with that run vs steelers. Its a coin flip but I'd say start Palmer. But expect a pick or 2 with either start.

Please see mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=340195

I have all but given up trying to predict what Schaub will do week in/week out ... when I think he should have a strong game, he does not - and when I think he has a poor match up, he seems to generate "ok" FF points. Overall, he has been far less productive than what I expected on draft day. Not sure if it helps you at all, but in 1 league this week, I'm sitting Schaub & starting Stafford (vs NYJ, despite the match up) hoping the latter will get me a couple of scores, if not a ton of passing yards. That likely means Schaub will turn in a 300/2 day today vs SDC. As regards Palmer - he seems to be turning into the Lee Evans of fantasy QBs - 6 points one week, 28 the next ... my crystal ball sees him with maybe 220/2 today, but I can also see 2 INTs, so take that into account if you get minus points for turnovers.