[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wallace!

splotchman

Thank god for that junk yardage at the end of the game. I was up 103-81 before the night game, against the league leader. He just had Brady, and I just had Big Ben - really reallly tight until the junk yardage came, ended up winning by 15.

In my other league, my Wallace vs. his Hernandez - thank you junk yardage.

Yep, I'm loving it too. Gives me a 15 point lead for tomorrow, My DeSean and Cooley vs. his S Moss. :wacko:

Wallace racked up mad points in my Points Leagues too. Still got Mikey Vick, DeSean, Cooley and LaRon Landry to go over there.

Just don't I mean just don't....Mikey is a kid that likes it not a kid that hates dogs

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

Thanks so much for those 2 TD's in the 2nd half, especially the last garbage one. It won me my game 155-146.

I was able to hold off Brady, Welker, and the Law firm in the last game.

:wacko::tup:

Ya buddy shot me up to top dog for the week with 160 and maclin still to go! 50 bucks a week for the high point man until playoffs this is my third thanks Mr. Wallace!! Oh and Roddy ,Moreno,Gore, LLoyd and even Rapelesberger I thank you too!!

:tup::lol:

Thanks so much for those 2 TD's in the 2nd half, especially the last garbage one. It won me my game 155-146.

I was able to hold off Brady, Welker, and the Law firm in the last game.

:wacko::tup:

Man I had to survive playing Brady in 2 leagues but Wallace cancelled him out with his own garbage time. I loved how NE triple teamed him at the end heh.

The kid is special.

Won by 1 point.....I was up 41 points going into last night...I had Graham, picked him up off of waivers last week...He scored me 9 points.....

Whereas he had Wallace...33 pts.....Miller...11 pts and Woodhead...5 pts....

Whew....Surprised Mike Wallace didn't get another with 17 seconds to go.....