[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dream Act

polksalet

"The Obama administration's lax enforcement of immigration laws, coupled with calls for mass amnesty, only encourage more illegal immigration," he said. "Our border remains porous and the Obama administration has done nothing to stop the steady flow of human and drug smuggling from Mexico."

yah that was not going on before he became pres. :wacko:

"The Obama administration's lax enforcement of immigration laws, coupled with calls for mass amnesty, only encourage more illegal immigration," he said. "Our border remains porous and the Obama administration has done nothing to stop the steady flow of human and drug smuggling from Mexico."

40 year old agent dies while in service to our country and this politician can’t wait to get up to the mic and use his death to take political shots at Obama. The man died trying to protect the border, so maybe comments about how there isn’t enough being done to protect the border can wait.

The man died trying to protect the border, so maybe comments about how there isn’t enough being done to protect the border can wait.

How many more people need to die before you take it seriously?

650,000 crossed last year via Arizona alone last year.

Yet they want no fence, they want no military on the border, they allow sanctuary cities. I would say he isn't doing enough.

Yet they want no fence, they want no military on the border, they allow sanctuary cities. I would say he isn't doing enough.

None, and I sure as hell don't feel like rehashing that whole debate.

I'm just tired of the friggen blame game. Everyone always pointing fingers and trying to score political points.

Well next month the republicans take control of the house. I'm curious to see what comes out of there to start curing all of our nation's ills.

650,000? Somebody was counting them but nobody was arresting them? :wacko:

yah that was not going on before he became pres. :wacko:

its all Clinton's fault.