[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Expectations for Kitna with all the injuries

Qball86

Do the expectations for Kitna change at all with Roy Wiliams now looking questionable? They are down 3 WRs with Dez, Ogletree and Roy now looking slowed by injury. Can the Boys produce against even a weak Wash secondary with really just Austin and Witten? Hurd knows the offense but isn't any good and who is Manuel Johnson?

I was going to play Kitna over Ryan due to weather and the thought that ATL will stay on the ground with Turner getting 25+ carries. I expect Ryan to put up the same numbers he did last week vs Carolina, 220 ish and 1 td. I know Seattle is bad but so is Carolina and they didn't feel the need to throw then so I don't think they will this week.

Where does Kitna project from the original 250/2 now that there are really only to guys for Wash to cover?

I'd expect that Hurd will get some looks just by default ... maybe an uptick in targets for Felix/Choice. With WAS near the bottom of the league in sacks recorded, it does not seem like DAL will have to keep Witten (and/or Bennett when they use 2 TE formations) in to block much, so the TEs will be a factor as well.

Overall, I'm not sure I see the WR situation impacting Kitna all that much ... perhaps more short-medium passing routes to the TEs / RBs than usual, but it's not like I think DAL will only pass ~12 times all game or some such ... and its not as though Roy was catching 10 passes a game on 15 targets anyways.