[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else having an incredibly productive day/week?

SteelBunz

Weird....this is usually the week for sort of relaxing and rejuvenating for the New Year for me. Sure....I get some stuff done, but not at a blistering pace or anything......lol. I deliberately took this week off to catch up and recharge....my Jan/Feb/March is looking hellishly busy. Not complaining at all!

But I'm getting SO much done this week, I'm sort of astounded......lol. Who IS this person inhabiting my body? :tup:

Just today.....

4 loads of laundry including sheets, comforter cover and towels.

Cleaned the kitchen....then made 5 dozen Snickerdoodles for neighbors. Packaged all those up and delivered them. Recleaned the kitchen.....lol.

Organized my client files, then wrote out Happy New Year cards to all my clients. Got them addressed and stamped just before the mailman got here.....lol.

Retooled my business cards and printed up 50.

Made appointments for the doggies for shots, etc.

Got a flu shot.

Cut in two new shutoff valves for the upstairs bath.

Just about ready to make a meatloaf for dinner.....and it's only 3pm! :wacko:

Seriously....who the hell tampered with the universe?? :lol::rofl:

You're a human whirlwind. :wacko:

:lol: Stop it....maybe it doesn't sound like a lot to some people but my original agenda was:

Wake up....read a few chapters of some book...get up.....take a shower....snuggle up on the couch and watch a movie. Think about dinner.....lol. Pull the shrimp out of the freezer for cocktails on Friday. Watch another movie.

Just reading that made me tired. :rofl:

I can see your sked for tomorrow....

Out of bed at noon.

(Quickly think it over while making coffee.)

Back to bed at 12:15 with a good book, taking advantage of clean sheets before the dogs mess up that illusion.

:tup: