[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Here is why Seattle beats Chicago

bushwacked

So..................do the Bears cover? I'm on the fence on this one. After going 1 for

4 last week, I need to be spot on to get back in contention in my local pick'em contest.

I think the spread is outrageous. The safe bet (if you have to make one) is the Hawks, but if Chi can muster the "O" and "D" that they have shown at times then the bet on Da Bears is solid.

Good Cutler=Cover the spread

Bad Cutler=Bears can still squeak it out.

Real Bad Cutler=Bears are embarrassed!

Bottom line...If you have to bet the spread, I'd go w/ Da Hawks. If not...Bank Da Bears.

I think the spread is outrageous. The safe bet (if you have to make one) is the Hawks, but if Chi can muster the "O" and "D" that they have shown at times then the bet on Da Bears is solid.

Good Cutler=Cover the spread

Bad Cutler=Bears can still squeak it out.

Real Bad Cutler=Bears are embarrassed!

Bottom line...If you have to bet the spread, I'd go w/ Da Hawks. If not...Bank Da Bears.

Thanks for the insight.

Thanks for the insight.

Sarcasm ignored. The bottom line is the spread is based so that People put their $$$ on the Hawks.

Bears are different every week. Hawks are different every week. Neither team can be counted on.

Soo...bet Da Bears straight up, or if points are required bet the Hawks!

There is no lock here! Not sure what else you want/need.

Better?

Sarcasm ignored. The bottom line is the spread is based so that People put their $$$ on the Hawks.

Bears are different every week. Hawks are different every week. Neither team can be counted on.

Soo...bet Da Bears straight up, or if points are required bet the Hawks!

There is no lock here! Not sure what else you want/need.

Better?

I wasn't being sarcastic. I was thanking you for answering my question.

Edited by buddahj

Seattle is a totally different team on the road. Maybe if it was in Seattle I would back you on this one.

Also, I like the Bears DBs in this one. Saints FS Jenkins was out along with a few other key defensive players. Also, don't forget that Peppers will be after Matt "the Statue" Hasselbeck.

Edited by Scooby's Hubby