[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Blood Bowl

Caveman_Nick

I used to play blood bowl all the time back in the day. I am a huge Games Workshop fan and still collect to this day.

What a fun game. I used to play GW's other games, but I am a little fed up with some of the things they have done (ruining so much investment in time and money rendering things unplayable).

BB is easy to collect and the rules are so much tighter than their other games. Love it.

What a fun game. I used to play GW's other games, but I am a little fed up with some of the things they have done (ruining so much investment in time and money rendering things unplayable).

BB is easy to collect and the rules are so much tighter than their other games. Love it.

Dude I hear you on that. Every 2 years they update the rules and models to force everyone to re-purchase everything. I haven't played a TT game in years. I just collect and paint the models. Last count I had 2034. I'd love to play if I could find people. If you have an X-box you should go out and get the warhammer game and we can play each other. I think they have 6 armies in total to choose from and you can assign point values for building the armies.

Some of my favorite games are:

Dungeon Quest

Epic Titans

Blood Bowl

Warhammer Fantasy

Dude I hear you on that. Every 2 years they update the rules and models to force everyone to re-purchase everything. I haven't played a TT game in years. I just collect and paint the models. Last count I had 2034. I'd love to play if I could find people. If you have an X-box you should go out and get the warhammer game and we can play each other. I think they have 6 armies in total to choose from and you can assign point values for building the armies.

Dungeon Quest

Epic Titans

Blood Bowl

Warhammer Fantasy

I don't have an X-box...

But there is a version of Blood Bowl for the PC called Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition. I have not played it, but some friends enjoy it.

I much prefer being at the table having a beer with a bud and moving models/rolling dice myself!

No clubs or stores in your area?

Dungeon Quest

Epic Titans

Blood Bowl

Warhammer Fantasy

good friend of mines kid is huge into hammer . has won many awards starting at the age of 12... he is bonkers over that stuff.

Dylan Gauker... google and you can see his stuff.

Edited by Yukon Cornelius