[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Obama and the gheys

yo mama

I agree the DOJ needs to serve a more proper purpose, like they did a few short years ago

I remember the outrage and everyone here prattling on about the Constitution then like they do now, or maybe I don't. :wacko:

Yo asked us to not dooosh up this thread.

:wacko: This is a no chivesing zone. I'll let you off with a warning.... this time. Next time, the last thing you'll remember is TimC's soft, soft hands covering your face with an ether-soaked rag.

Fond, fond, memories they will be.

So IF a judge rules it unconstitutional, the DOJ will not repeal it. :wacko: Isn't that the main point? I think some of you are getting hung up on the words Obama rules unconstitutional.

In a statement, Attorney General Eric Holder said, “After careful consideration, including a review of my recommendation, the president has concluded that, given a number of factors, including a documented history of discrimination, classifications based on sexual orientation should be subject to a more heightened standard of scrutiny.”

This means that the administration will withdraw its defense of ongoing suits in two federal Appeals Courts and will leave it to Congress to defend the law, known as DOMA, against those challenges. It will remain a party to the lawsuits as the law itself remains in effect.

Old joke:

Why not let the gheys get married? Let them be miserable like the rest of us. (ba doomp)

Edited by Square