[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm suspicious

Scooby

Very long, but plz try to help me if u can.....I have 3 sisters, 1 in heaven, 2 on earth...for the past month me and sister "A" have been sending sister "B" emails about getting together or just plain silliness...this question is really about gmail accounts and if yall know how they work..sister A and I finally got the sister weekend planned yesterday, but only after we got emails from her hubby (not her) about gmail account issues...he told me and sister A the following today (edited for privacy) and I saw her on facebook late last nite, though we didnt chat, so I know she had internet yesterday:

Hey, wife. I checked into your gmail account and found four messages from Sister A in the junk mail box. You wouldn’t normally see these unless you logged on to the gmail web interface and looked specifically in that folder since the email software on your computer doesn’t even download the junk mail folder. They were:

Feb 23 – blah blah blah

Feb 26-blah blah blah

March 8-9 – “Sister Time” and several related messages

March 11 – blah blah blah

I don’t know exactly why gmail filtered these, but that would explain your not seeing them. One had a link to a yahoo page and another had a photo attached, so maybe G-Mail just got overzealous in its filtering. I set up a filter in gmail for sister A's email address to “never send it to spam.” Hopefully this will fix the problem for the future.

BTW, sister A and Scooby – we switched from cable Internet to DSL today, and I don’t know when it will be activated – hopefully by sometime this afternoon. My wife won’t have Internet at home until then. Glad y’all are doing the sister weekend!

ok, so am I tripping or what?? Sister A and I have talked at length about this and other issues, would really appreciate some outside feedback. Thnx so much for reading this

I'll give it a shot but I'm confused (admittedly I'm only partially fluent in wimmins speak). So you are asking if this really could happen? Or was one of your sisters (B I believe) just acting like she wasn't getting the emails for some reason and now this is an excuse? I've had good luck with Gmail's filter. If you have emailed her before and it's gotten through I'd be surprised if all the sudden they get tossed into the spam filter. Although an attachment or link could make it more likely to be seen as spam. I can't remember the last time I've had an account that I wanted an email end up in Spam from Gmail though so it definitely sounds weird.