[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Neighbor Dies In House Fire

Footballjoe

I was taking my dog for a walk tonight and saw a house one block behind mine boarded up and it had caution tape all around it. :wacko: Not knowing what happened I called a friend of mine who's MIL lives across the street from the house. He told me there was a fire and Mr. Epperly died going back in for his wife. She is in the hospital. Not sure of all the facts but my friend says the latest he heard is that the fire may have been caused by a cigarette butt that had fallen into the couch. I can't say I really knew Mr. Epperly but I would speak to him if he was out in yard and we did have a few 5 minute conversations. :tup:

I had already left for work when this happen. I live next door to the Fire Station, which was just one block from where the fire was. Please check your smoke detectors.

http://hamptonroads.com/2011/04/man-killed...fire-identified