[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Equal opportunity

TimC

White people fighting at IHOP. A white girl in a short black dress, at that. Of course, the stereotype still holds that most fights in restaurants happen in Atlanta. :tup:

:wacko:

I've eaten there!!!!!

Drunk, southern, white chicks, love 'em.

Gawd danged Star Wars nerds are everywhere. If Captain Kirk had been there, he would've been making the sweet love to all those fighting ladies instead of dressing up like a nerd drinking a Pepsi.

I love that other girl stops to check her text messages as her friend is dragged out of the restaurant. :lol:

I think she looked at he phone to think of what to do next, decided to maybe call the police, then realized that the police were already there assisting in the matter. :tup:

Girl: OMG, OMG, OMG, what is going on, what should I do, oooohhh, oooohhhh, I gotta call 911. Wait, f*ck me sideways, the cops are already here. Mooooommmmmmyyyyyy. :wacko:

Gawd danged Star Wars nerds are everywhere. If Captain Kirk had been there, he would've been making the sweet love to all those fighting ladies instead of dressing up like a nerd drinking a Pepsi.

Ummm, Tim, Not a chance that was a Pepsi that dude was drinking. This is Atlanta and the only carpet bagging mofos that have the balls to serve Pepsi are Taco Bell and Pizza hut. Hell, even burger king switched to coke products down here about 12 years ago.