[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good Source for Old Rookie Draft Guides?

efi4eye

I get a kick out of going back and reading old draft guides to see how players stack up vs. the experts' opinions. Anyone know of some good places to find old rookie draft rankings or guides?

Not sure online. I have every Kiper Blue Book for the last 15 years or so just for reference material on how players were viewed coming out of the college ranks. You can always Google a particular player of course but not sure otherwise.

Not sure online. I have every Kiper Blue Book for the last 15 years or so just for reference material on how players were viewed coming out of the college ranks. You can always Google a particular player of course but not sure otherwise.

How would you say Kiper does in your opinion considering you own all his books? Do you find that he's accurate or is he way off? just curious.

He is really about as good as most. He sort of founded the whole "NFL draft hoopla" industry. I don't follow his picks per se, I just like the reference material at hand to look up college info and conventional wisdom about a player before he was drafted.