[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Midnight in Paris

muck

Muckette = :wacko:

Muck = :tup:

homo.

:lol:

Saw it. eh. Great idea and had a few good lines/moments but was underwhelmed overall. Best part was great performances by those portraying famous people. Owen Wilson sucked (but partly because his part sucked ie poorly written).

homo.

:wacko:

Saw it. eh. Great idea and had a few good lines/moments but was underwhelmed overall. Best part was great performances by those portraying famous people. Owen Wilson sucked (but partly because his part sucked ie poorly written).

Honestly, I thought he did fine and essentially enjoyed the movie. It won't be one that I make a point of seeing again, nor will I stop on it if I'm channel surfing down the road. But it was a nice date-flick with the wife.

If there was someone who reminded me of what a horrible actor she is, it was McAdams. Cute enough girl, but simply can't keep up. At all. I remember that in Sherlock Holmes. Certainly not a masterpiece by any stretch, but at least Downey Jr and Law can act. She was just a black hole in every scene she was in. Not visually, mind you, but just made you shake your head. She was good in Wedding Crashers, but then again, her role was just to be cute. And she's certainly good at that.

Also, Wilson is not aging well. Dude basically burst onto the scene as a bit of a "quirky looking but sexy guy". See: Zoolander. But now he's just a dumpy-looking dude with a messed up nose. He's certainly going to have to find some new pitches pretty soon if he wants to keep his career going.

it was a nice date-flick with the wife.
No argument there...

If there was someone who reminded me of what a horrible actor she is, it was McAdams. Cute enough girl, but simply can't keep up.
Is that the wife? I thought she was OK for the role she had, but it wasn't much of a role (then again neither was Owens'). Basically just be an annoying shallow b*tch. Re Owens, to be fair his part wasn't written very well and IMO he wasn't quite right for the film, wasn't all on him.

I just don't think there was for the most part much to the dialogue. Expected a lot better from Allen/his "group."

Edited by BeeR