[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OK..Chi residents...

rocknrobn26

Was I the only one w/o power for the last day and a half?

Gil, BP, Wolverine, Brent, who'd I forget???

The people in our hood have generators. All over the f'n place. The noise is deafening! :wacko: The guy behind me has the max version. The drone of that thing was driving me f'n crazy. Took the heat in the house vs. the noise. Jeebus....spend $5K to save $200 in meat? Stay cool? We were getting ready to get a hotel. $5K buys a lot of nights.

OK...maybe it's me, but I don't see it. Show me the way...if you can.

God is life boring w/o electronic stuff! Ran the Batts out on my 2 LT's by 7:00 pm. :tup:

Up here by the cheddar curtain, our power was off Monday from 8am to close to 4pm. We didn't need our generator for the sump because we didnt' get much rain and the dry ground soaked up what rain we did get. We hooked up both refrigerators to the generator and saved our groceries. Our hood was full of loud generators too. :wacko:

Quite a few restaurants up here had to throw out food because the power had been off too long.

As far as storm damage, we got off light. Lots of thunder and lightning, but not a lot of rain. No trees down, just a few small branches down here and there.

This could have been a lot worse for us, so no complaints from me.

Edited by Wolverines Fan