[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Huddle on SiriusXM TONIGHT

WJW

Don't miss The Huddle's debut on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio tonight. Show features our own David Dorey and John Tuvey, with special guest John U. Miller. Tune in starting at 10:00pm ET to Sirius channel 210 or XM channel 87. Call in number is 888-963-2682.

Does anyone know, or can someone log in online to see if you can get the fantasy channel online too? I know they at least used to do music only online...

If so, you can get a 30-day free trial for internet only here... I just gotta remember to cancel after week 4 of getting to listen to you guys for free (or hell, maybe just keep it :wacko:)

Edited by delusions of granduer

Does anyone know, or can someone log in online to see if you can get the fantasy channel online too? I know they at least used to do music only online...

If so, you can get a 30-day free trial for internet only here... I just gotta remember to cancel after week 4 of getting to listen to you guys for free (or hell, maybe just keep it :wacko:)

When I signed up for the free online trial I did get the Fantasy Sports Channel (at 210, not at 87).

2V

They also have nice smart phone apps. Access via those apps is included in the online subscription. I listen often on my iPhone.