[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Miles Austin

lennykravitz2004

With both Austin & Witten on my team, I have an obvious interest in how well Romo plays this year, and can stay healthy. He could have that monster year everybody is waiting for from him. At this point, my concern is Austin, and his hamstring. Although, seems to me they are taking the very cautious approach and have been sitting him for a few weeks by the time regular season kicks off. And then there's Dez, and Felix out of the backfield...

Any homers have any inside word on Austin and his injury status, how his hammy is progressing?

Every Dallas homer knows that Miles is the 2nd best WR on the team. Why draft Miles that early when you can have the better receiver later in the draft?

To answer your question, Miles is stil NOT practicing

You very well may be right. However, when he's #3 in the mind of his QB - after both Witten and Austin - Bryant's numbers may not reflect that he's the best WR on the team. Or did you mean Ogie Oglethorpe? :wacko:

Any word on a timetable for his return to action? Sure, I could LMGTFY, but wondering if anything's reported locally on radio/tv.

Every Dallas homer knows that Miles is the 2nd best WR on the team. Why draft Miles that early when you can have the better receiver later in the draft?

To answer your question, Miles is stil NOT practicing

May be 2nd best WR but only 3rd best receiver ,,, Witten is # 1

I love Miles Austin. His lower body strength is immense which allows him to have outstanding YAC. The hammy makes me very nervous, however, and 'm not sure if they are being cautious or not. I already traded for him in a dynasty league and was prepared to load up on him in all of my re-drafts but the hammy has dropped him down in my rankings a bit. Still top 10 but I need to see him healthy to project with confidence.