[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"How did I do?" thread.

v0dka

QB. Michael Vick

RB. Frank Gore

RB2. Jahvid Best

WR. Brandon Marshall

WR2. Steve Johnson

TE. Mercedes Lewis

Flex. ??

D. ??

K. Adam Vinatieri

Bench

QB. Cam Newton

RB. LaDainian Tomlinson

RB. Ryan Torain

RB. Javon Ringer

RB. C.J Spiller

RB. Tashard Choice

WR. Sidney Rice

WR. A.J Green

TE. Jermaine Gresham

I haven't decided who I'll slide in at Flex yet and will need to drop someone to pick up a defense by Thursday.

How did I do? Any thoughts?

I think you're in deep trouble.

You have a RB (Gore) in an offense that has no real viable QB. You have another RB in Best you has shown some injury issues even back to college. Brandon Marshall has no quarterback. You have 4 back up running backs who are backup running backs on their own teams. You have a starting QB with arguably the worst O-line in the league, and your backup is a rookie.

You're screwed. Sorry.

Well, start with the positive...if Vick does anything close to what he did last year, you will have an edge at QB every single week. Pray for health.

Gore can/should be solid, has been for years (although he has a slight decline in touches every year, maybe he can reverse that trend this year).

Best is not a BAD #2 RB, there are just some questions about him. He does have a chance to produce well in that offense this year, remember he scored 5 TD's in the first two games last year before getting the turf-toe thing. But if he starts off hot this year, I would actually trade him for a top notch WR if I could. Best is not all that talented, really, and any big success probably won't continue.

You have a #2 WR in the WR1 slot in Marshall, although he would be a #1 in most offenses...hope they can get him the ball.

S. Johnson, a lower end #2, also because of the offense he's in...keep your fingers crossed. It's not him, it's his team!

Beyond that, I think you're hurting. Maybe A.J. Green will start off hot. If he does, trade him for a better TE, or upgrade at RB or WR. I wouldn't keep him if I could get anything for him, because there is no way he'll be a consistent producer in that offense.

Also, drop either Spiller, Torain, or Ringer and pick up Jerome Harrison if he's available. He will be the one to take over when Best fizzles out, and could have a RBBC situation soon.