[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Felix

SNOWBOUND33

I just don't know what to think about Felix man. I mean the kid has talent and shows he can play but he just hasn't gotten started yet. He will come around. He just to quick and powerful not too.

Spoken like a true Cowboy, lol. Truth is, Felix has been around pretty long now, we should know what to expect, and what not to expect. I, for one, was surprised that when they finally gave up on Barber that they decided to go with him. My advice is, temper your expectations...very weak RB2 or weak flex player, maybe. That's about it.

Spoken like a true Cowboy, lol. Truth is, Felix has been around pretty long now, we should know what to expect, and what not to expect. I, for one, was surprised that when they finally gave up on Barber that they decided to go with him. My advice is, temper your expectations...very weak RB2 or weak flex player, maybe. That's about it.

I don't know, he finished pretty strong last season but hasn't had much opportunity yet this year. If he can get healthy and quit being so damn fragile he might make some noise again. Another question mark is how much work is Murray going to claim during his recovery and onward.

I don't know, he finished pretty strong last season but hasn't had much opportunity yet this year. If he can get healthy and quit being so damn fragile he might make some noise again. Another question mark is how much work is Murray going to claim during his recovery and onward.

Exactly my thinking, just a matter of time before Felix loses that job to somebody. Is DeMarco the man?? Remains to be seen.

Yeah and he was ranked pretty high most places. I'm glad I'm not counting on him now but if he has a game or two I might sell b4 he breaks again???? He'll need 2 weeks in a row just to get something at this point.

I just don't know what to think about Felix man. I mean the kid has talent and shows he can play but he just hasn't gotten started yet. He will come around. He just to quick and powerful not too.

I think of F.Jones in the same vein as R.Bush. Maybe a tad more explosive running the ball, but still the same type of player. I'm not gonna own guys like that ever again unless....UNLESS....I get them very cheap.

He's only 24 came out as a Junior I believe. He's played two pretty good D's so far in 49ers and Jets so to say that is a little weak. He is fragile but showing some toughness tonight. Lets let the season play before we give up on the kid. This is a pass first offense and they do not use the RB like they should.

Felix Jones - RB - Cowboys

Felix Jones left Monday's Week 3 game against Washington late in the fourth quarter with a re-aggravation of his previous shoulder injury. Tashard Choice got two carries on the Cowboys' last series in Jones' place. We'll get an update on Felix's status during Jason Garrett's postgame press conference.

Well I'm sticking with him. Hurt he goes for 115 rushing and another 40 on three grabs. Thats 20 points in my league, let him get healthy and I think he'll be fine.

Won this week because of him by 2 points, so I'm not complaining.

Edited by Cowboyz1