[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 5 JUMbotron

JUMbotron

Good stuff John. I always look forward to Friday mornings after I drop the kids at school. I can sit down with my coffee and enjoy the article. Thanks!

Couple good one-liners in there this week, made me lol:

He’s happier than a bird with a French fry.(Steve Smith) :wacko:

He’s got 41 targets and is busier than a one-legged cat in a sandbox.(Mike Thomas) :tup:

Love the Things I’ve Noticed That Perhaps You Haven’t. Interesting lil' tidbits.

Good stuff John. I always look forward to Friday mornings after I drop the kids at school. I can sit down with my coffee and enjoy the article. Thanks!

Couple good one-liners in there this week, made me lol:

He’s happier than a bird with a French fry.(Steve Smith) :wacko:

He’s got 41 targets and is busier than a one-legged cat in a sandbox.(Mike Thomas) :tup:

Love the Things I’ve Noticed That Perhaps You Haven’t. Interesting lil' tidbits.

To be honest, I got stuck at "busier than....." so I Googled metaphors, or similes, whatever.

From JUMbotron:

BUY: RB Felix Jones: He’s quietly in the top-25 fantasy RBs so I’m not sure exactly why the bust tag is being taped to his helmet so soon. Granted, I expected to Jones to be in the top-18 or so, but we’ve got a lot of football left. (Hopefully you got him in the 5th or 6th, not the 4th where I took him in one league.) I love how Jones played through pain lately, carrying 14 and 16 times with no setbacks. Overall he has 38 touches for 241 total yards in the last 2 weeks. Buy now while Dallas is on a bye and someone might be forced to part ways for cheaper. When Felix takes the field in Week 6 his shoulder harness will be left behind in the trainer’s room.

ESPN on Thursday: "It [the bye] gives me a lot more time to go out here to get a little bit more treatment," Jones said. "No banging and it gives it a lot more rest and gives it more time to heal. The bye will be great for my shoulder."

"--The NFL.com website’s GameCenter is the most poorly conceived template in cyberspace. It’s sludgy, hard to navigate, and those damn pre-advertisements before video highlights make me wanna choke :wacko: my cat. "

I could not agree more. It started last year. They need to go back to how it was 2 years ago. Sometimes less is more.

I also hate the big play updates that cover up the game scores. annoying.