[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Weather in Jacksonville

Chadman

I've caught bits and pieces about the ugly weather in Jax today, just wondering if any locals have a good opinion about it. Trying to decide on AJ Green and Benson today, and it seems with the wind and rain it might not be a good day for offense at all. I know in rain the receivers can have an advantage over the DB's, but this sounds like the wind/rain will make things really tough for any sustained offense.

Any local input is valued - thanks a lot.

Weather Channel online shows 21 mph wind steady through game time, but rain not starting until 3 pm or so. Looks like the game might be over before the rain comes in, but consistent high wind throughout. 21 mph doesn't sound terrible, and should be helpful for 2 quarters for the passing games, and better option for running games the other 2 quarters? Again, any locals chime in...

I've caught bits and pieces about the ugly weather in Jax today, just wondering if any locals have a good opinion about it. Trying to decide on AJ Green and Benson today, and it seems with the wind and rain it might not be a good day for offense at all. I know in rain the receivers can have an advantage over the DB's, but this sounds like the wind/rain will make things really tough for any sustained offense.

Any local input is valued - thanks a lot.

It's been nasty here for a couple of days and is supposed to stay that way for a few more days. It been on and off torrential rain with high winds. Been raining through the night and early morning. It's about 10:15am now and the rain has stopped for the moment, but that can change quickly, though it's nothing like that monsoon the jags/panthers played through earlier. All I can say is play anyone at your own risk and if you had a much better option I would probably roll with them instead, but you know how it goes...you never really know.